For more information and to register, contact Renee Koenig at 388-7137 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask about in-person and Zoom video classes.
Taking Care of You: Body, Mind, Spirit
- Learn healthier habits for coping with life’s challenges.
Powerful Tools for Caregivers of Children With Special Health Needs
- For family caregivers of children (including adult children) with special needs.
- The program will provide tools and strategies to help you handle the unique challenges you face.
Aging Mastery Program
- For adults in their later years of life.
- Learn strategies and set goals for aging well involving exercise, nutrition, finances, advance care planning, community engagement, and healthy relationships.
Mental Health First Aid
- For any adults who regularly interact with youth.
- Learn how to help a young person in crisis or having a mental health challenge.
- This 6-week program helps adults cope with life stress.
Divorce and Co-parenting Support
- For divorcing, separating, or unmarried parents.
- Learn ways to reduce conflict and help children cope with family challenges.
- Also, receive weekly supportive text messages.
Home Alone: Preparing Children for Self-Care (in Spanish, en Espanol)
- For parents and their school-age children.
- The program provides safety lessons to prepare children for unsupervised time alone at home.
- Learn basic budgeting and cost-saving steps to improve your family finances.
- This course will help you with paperwork and decisions for the end-of-life.
For more information and to register, contact Renee Koenig at 388-7137 or email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding Families, Finances, and Wellness in Kewaunee County, please contact:
Extension Kewaunee County
625 Third Street
Luxemburg, WI 54217
Erin Dahle – Program Assistant
Phone: (920) 388-7141