For more information and to register, contact Renee Koenig at 388-7137 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask about in-person and Zoom video classes.
Taking Care of You: Body, Mind, Spirit
- Learn healthier habits for coping with life’s challenges.
Powerful Tools for Caregivers of Children With Special Health Needs
- For family caregivers of children (including adult children) with special needs.
- The program will provide tools and strategies to help you handle the unique challenges you face.
Aging Mastery Program
- For adults in their later years of life.
- Learn strategies and set goals for aging well involving exercise, nutrition, finances, advance care planning, community engagement, and healthy relationships.
Mental Health First Aid
- For any adults who regularly interact with youth.
- Learn how to help a young person in crisis or having a mental health challenge.
Trauma Informed Caregiving
- For anyone caring for children or teens who have experienced trauma.
- Learn about traumatic stress and how to help children develop healthy behaviors.
Divorce and Co-parenting Support
- For divorcing, separating or unmarried parents.
- Learn ways to reduce conflict and help children cope with family challenges.
- Also receive weekly supportive text messages.
Raising A Thinking Child
- For caregivers of children ages 4-7.
- Learn to help children solve problems on their own and argue less.
How to Handle Stress on the Farm (from Michigan State University Extension)
- The online course is designed to help farmers and their families understand the signs and symptoms of chronic stress.
Home Alone: Preparing Children for Self-Care (in Spanish, en Espanol)
- For parents and their school-age children.
- The program provides safety lessons to prepare children for unsupervised time alone at home.
- Learn basic budgeting and cost-saving steps to improve your family finances.
For more information and to register, contact Renee Koenig at 388-7137 or email@example.com