This class is for parents who are experiencing divorce or separation or parents who have never married and are dealing with issues of paternity, parenting time or child support. Parents are urged to work out family transition decisions without putting their children in the middle. The class covers how family change affects children, co-parenting, communication and conflict.
The goals of the program are to:
- Take care of yourself so you can best care for your children.
- Improve child well-being and strengthen parent-child relationships.
- Improve communication and reduce parental conflict.
- Put the best interests of the children first.
The cost of the program is $28.
To register for the class, contact:
810 Lincoln Street
Kewaunee, WI 54216
- Friday, September 11, 2020 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- This class will be online via Zoom.
Pre-registration is required, no walk-ins allowed.