This class is for parents who are experiencing divorce or separation or parents who have never married and are dealing with issues of paternity, parenting time or child support. Parents are urged to work out family transition decisions without putting their children in the middle. The class covers how family change affects children, co-parenting, communication and conflict.
The goals of the program are to:
- Eliminate parental conflict in front of children.
- Keep the children out of parents’ issues.
- Provide children with access to both parents.
- Put the best interests of the children first.
The cost of the program is $28.
New classes have been added for Co-Parenting in Kewaunee and Manitowoc Counties.
- November 5 and 12 at 4:30-6:30 pm. MUST ATTEND BOTH SESSIONS.
- January 10, 2020 at 9:00 am – 12:30 pm (3.5 hours)
- November 15 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- December 13 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Register online by clicking here.
To register for the class, contact:
Family Living Educator
810 Lincoln Street
Kewaunee, WI 54216