For the latest updates on UW–Madison plans and responses related to the COVID-19 pandemic, visit covid19.wisc.edu.
Please note Extension employees are working remotely and are continuing to provide resources for families, farms, businesses and communities.
Businesses, Government, and Organizations
- COVID-19 Resources for Local Government Officials
- How to donate large quantities of food during the COVID-19 emergency
- Best practices for community garden managers
- COVID-19 Co-parenting Tips
- Hear some tips: physical distancing doesn’t mean isolation
- Help children feel safe and talk about emotions during scary events
- Navigate rapidly evolving situations related to COVID-19 with these resources
- Paycheck Protection Program – Farmer eligibility and sign up begins April 3, 2020
- Creating a Dairy Farm Operating Plan
Health & Wellness
- Can I get coronavirus from groceries or take-out foods? (podcast)
- Can I get coronavirus from groceries or take-out foods?
- Stock a healthy food pantry
- Cloth Face Coverings Service Learning Activity Plan
- Fun, hands-on learning to do at home
- Join the 4-H fun in 15 minutes or less